Important Changes at Inbackorder.com on 5th June 2019
You spoke and we listened. We’re here with the largest update of the year at inbackorder.com. Read on to know more:
- Elite Handpicked List: Here is something exclusive for this month: The complete monthly handpicked list. It’s a carefully and manually curated list of best .in names dropping this month and is available for anyone to access at https://inbackorder.com/elite-handpicked-list-june-2019/
- Bulk Backorders: We have revamped our bulk backorder tool for our Elite members. It’s now working flawlessly. Located at: https://inbackorder.com/bulk/
- Drop Date: As many of you know, .in registry changed their backend provider (TSP) this year. This caused the drop dates of .in domains to be changed unpredictably. Due to this, domains are now dropping days before or after their estimated drop date. To tackle this, inbackorder has developed its own monitoring system. You can now just order without needing to worry about the drop date. Our system will know and register the domains on their exact drop date, even if it’s ahead or after their estimated date. This brings us to our next change:
- Simplified One Price: In the biggest change of inbackorder since its inception, we are simplifying our ordering tiers. Since the previous formula of determining drop date has become obsolete, we now have just one tier and one price. All backorders are now premium, cost flat $50, and are treated equally. No multiple tiers, no more confusion.
- No Cutoff Time Restriction Anymore: With abandoning of standard backorder, there was no real need anymore for the cutoff time restriction. You can now place your orders for any dropping .in domain anytime before their scheduled drop time.
- Email Delivery of Daily Handpicked List: We have launched a brand new subscription process for those who want to get daily handpicked list delivered to their email. Just re-subscribe at: https://inbackorder.com/list/
Please feel free to inform us if you find any bugs or issues with the new changes. We’re thankful to our ever-growing loyal user base for their feedback and suggestions that made us thrive to constantly improve our services and add useful features – It would not have been possible without you. Stay tuned for more updates and news.
As always, your all questions, suggestions, feedback, and bug reports are welcome – feel free to contact your account manager at: support -at- inbackorder.com anytime.
The exclusive service to drop catch .in domains.