- December Newsletter: Auction Fixes, Mandatory Email Re-Verification, And More…
- 3 Essential Tips I Follow to Get Good Quality Expired Domain Names – By Pradeep Kumar
- iNBackorder Partners With SEMrush!
We received awesome enthusiasm from our users since the launch of auctions at inbackorder earlier this year. In our constant endeavors towards improvement, we have performed some upgrades to our auction process this holiday season, and more. Let’s go through them to know what’s new via this December newsletter:
- Auction Refinement: The auction process and emails are now completely automated. Additionally, in the anti-bid sniping feature, the timings during the final moments are now much tighter to save users time. You can also see the auctions for all the domains you ordered, at a single place under your My Auctions section now. You can read more on it at the updated Auction FAQs.
- Email Re-Verification and Minor Website Fixes: For added security, all users are required to re-verify their email address after login once, by clicking on the verification link sent to their inbox. Please contact support if you face any issues. There are also a few minor upgrades in the website and ordering process, which should result in a better and secure user experience for everyone.
- New Blog Section: We have started a dedicated blog section where in addition to the updates and news about inbackorder, industry experts would also share the tips and knowledge on working with expired domains and .in from time to time. The first in the series is Pradeep Kumar from Slashsquare. Don’t miss the wisdom – bookmark the Blog Link now.
- Resuming Email Delivery of Daily Handpicked List: One of our best feature that users were missing was the daily email delivery of our handpicked list which was temporarily paused., which we are resuming again from the 1st of January. This sends an email of our most popular “Premium Handpicked List” directly to your inbox everyday. If you haven’t already, make sure to Subscribe Today
- Mumbai Digital Summit 2019 and UppSkill Digital Marketing Basecamp: The two digital marketing events happening in Mumbai on 27th December and 18th January! If you are in or around the city, don’t forget to check them out at MDS 2019 and UPPSkill 2020. iNBackorder is partner of both events.
If you encounter any bugs, errors, or have any suggestions for the improvement of iNBackorder, you are invited to share them anytime with your account manager at: support -at- inbackorder.com
Have a great Christmas and new year!
The Exclusive Service To Drop-Catch Expired .in domains